Since 2014 when I started my “The Humanist View” blog to date, my post that has performed best, in terms of its reach, in terms of number of views is: “Letter to President Museveni”. As of 16th May 2020, “Letter to President Museveni” had received 7,995 views. The majority of commentators have agreed with it, albeit pointing out how long it is. One such commentator, General Salim Saleh, commented: “Norah kindly write an assessment of yourself over the same period. I would like to humbly award you 63.5% for your article. The remaining 36.5% is very difficult to achieve. Only God can.” The PDF version is available to download here.